We Take Protecting Your Privacy Seriously
The purpose of this statement is to inform you about Hikmaty’s practices relating to the collection,use and disclosure of personal and business information collected by us. This may be when you provide information via using our website, for a purchase, event, subscription or download.
As an online business we conduct our business and serve customers across the world. So we operate under the requirements of many privacy laws, in the countries we serve. These laws and the choices you have, vary based on the laws of the country in which you live and the country where the services were provided (UK). We will respect the provisions of all of these data protection laws as we are required.
By filling out the forms, by participating in our events, or by using our website, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the following:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:
You may provide us with your Personal Information including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, job title, Skype details, information about your company or business, and any other information we collect about you.
YOU MAY PROVIDE US WITH INFORMATION WHEN YOU:
- Download a guide or dossier;
- Submit a contact form on our website;
- Request a more information via our website;
- Sign up for a webinar or course;
- Subscribe to our email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Register for certain services and/or email notification, or register and/or set up an account/profile to access, visit and/or use certain portions of our Website like our courses or community hub;
- And any other transactions between you and us.
We ynderstand in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in certain jurisdictions we may be obligated to provide to you all PII which is attributable to you.
WE MAY COLLECT INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY OR VIA COOKIES:
When you access our website, whether by computer, mobile phone or other device, we automatically collect certain information about your use of our website (this information may include without limitation: geographical location and IDs of your computer, mobile or other device; bandwidth used; system and connection performance; browser type and version, operating system; length of visit; page views; referral source; IP address or other unique identifier for your computer, mobile phone or other device; your mobile carrier) using technologies, such as Cookies and web beacons.
Cookies are useful devices for you. Without cookies, websites and their servers have no memory. A cookie, like a key, enables swift passage from one place to the next. Without a cookie every time you open a new web page the server where that page is stored will treat you like a completely new visitor.
HOW HIKMATY USES YOUR INFORMATION
We only will use information we collect to:
- Improve your experience on our website(s);
- Count users who visit our website(s) or open our HTML-formatted email messages;
- Improve the delivery of any ads and web pages to you; and
- Help us better manage content on our website by informing us what content is effective and by helping to measure traffic on our website.
We may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website, analyze trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the website, and deliver more customized content.
We use your Personal Information to:
- Respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Contact you regarding a service/program or product;
- Collect payments from you;
- Provide you goods or services purchased through our website;
- Send you information and updates related to your purchase;
- Send you invoices;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send you email marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you; and
- Send you email messages containing Hikmaty news, product or service information.
RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
Hikmaty will keep your personal information on file for the purposes outlined in this policy. You can access, change, delete or update your information or subscriptions by emailing us at email@example.com . We will respond to your request within 20 working days.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will only share your Personal Information with third parties where required by law or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so. The categories of third party with whom we share information include: Third party service providers who support us in providing services to you like Teachable who are the platform who host our courses or Circle who host our membership site.
All our third-party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Information in line with our policies. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Information for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Our websites and social media pages may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website or social media pages, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Hikmaty makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that Personal Information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable global privacy regulations.
Last updated: September 1, 2020
This website is owned and operated by Hikmaty and we are committed to protecting your privacy when you interact with us.
Hikmaty.com means Hikmaty, 1 Goldicote Hall, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 7NY
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed. Our Data Controller and Privacy Officer is John Warwicker.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
2 PRINCIPLES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The company complies with the principles of GDPR for processing personal data. Your privacy and security are of the utmost importance to us. We will always follow these principles and ask you how you would like us to communicate with you. The Information Commission regulates compliance with GDPR.
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose and minimal use. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency & Storage limitations. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used; and for how long.
- Accuracy, Confidentiality & Integrity
3 WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
Hikmaty.com collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data you provide when you correspond with Hikmaty.com may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
4 HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Hikmaty.com uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil their purpose – any personal information will be deleted after this time.
Our website analytics data using cookies is collected anonymously for reporting on trends without identifying individual visitors.
5 LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Hikmaty.com legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Hikmaty.com needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Hikmaty.com permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Hikmaty.com legitimate interests
- Hikmaty.com needs to comply with the law
6 RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Hikmaty.com will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
- Hikmaty.com will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
- You have the right to access any data held about you and you can access this by contacting us.
7 DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
- In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
If you have complaints about how we handle your personal data, please get in touch with us first at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about any use of your information with the UK Information Commissioners Office, the UK data protection regulator.
9 CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy may change from time to time. The latest effective date is 1st September 2020. We encourage you to periodically review this policy to learn how Hikmaty.com is processing your information.